Black pepper chicken with it’s delicious umami flavors makes my taste buds sing with joy. I am also thrilled that it’s an easy sheet pan freezer meal. I can quickly prep two meals and freeze one for later. The recipe shown below are the measurements for one dinner. When I make this dish I like to chop enough for two and freeze one to prepare down the road. Having a freezer full of healthy, quick, and easy meals has been a life saver on busy school nights. Making these keto sheet pan dinner means an extra serving of vegetables for me and the kids.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast cubed
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1 cup Radish chopped
- 1 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Prep all ingredients.
- Toss radishes, celery and broccoli in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Separately toss chicken breast with all remaining ingredients to thoroughly coat with spice mixture.
- Place both mixtures onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
When freezing this meal, clearly label the bag using a sharpie with the dish and the date. I like to lay my bags on a flat surface, pushing ingredients as flat as possible to the edges of the bag. Doing this ensures that the meals freeze quickly and evenly. The bags will stack easier in the freezer and defrost fast in the fridge. The dinner should be defrosted in the fridge overnight prior to cooking.