Ahhh…another go to sheet pan dinner! My favorite recipes these days have to be easy. They are both quick to cook and to clean up. This Garlic Chicken and Mushroom dinner is part of my freezer meal plan for two. The recipe shown below is for one sheet pan dinner, but I double the recipe. Then freeze one for later. I love this dinner short cut. I get to do the prep once and enjoy the meal twice. Perfect!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1 cup Portabella Mushrooms chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 lb Radish chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prep all ingredients.
- Toss to thoroughly coat all ingredients with spice mixture.
- Toss radishes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
When freezing this meal, clearly label the bag with the dish and the date. I like to lay my bags on a flat surface in my freezer, pushing ingredients as flat as possible. This ensures that the meals freeze quickly. They will stack easily in the freezer and they defrost faster in the fridge. The dinner should be defrosted in the fridge overnight prior to cooking.