- 1/2 cup glue
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Contact Solution
- Food Color, optional
- Glitter, optional
- Mix together water and glue until well combined.
- Add baking soda, mix until dissolved.
- Add any mix-ins, food coloring or glitter, this is optional but fun.
- Add contact solution mix until the slime comes together.
Food color and contact solution are optional additions, but a fun way to be extra creative. Clear or white glue both work with this recipe. Clear glue slime will make more vibrant and true colors. White glue will make all the colors look like pastels. My kids never seem to manage measuring the ingredients perfectly, it’s fine. If it doesn’t seem to be coming together into a slime after a few minutes of mixing, add a few drops extra of contact solution until it comes together.