Since beginning my journey of healthier eating, I have discovered just how few recipes are available with smaller portions. I really enjoy spice, texture and variety in my dinners. I created this spicy chicken recipe to be quick and easy. Keto Sriracha Chicken with it’s delicious umami flavors makes my taste buds sing with joy. I am also thrilled that it’s an easy sheet pan freezer meal. I can quickly prep two meals and freeze one for later. The recipe shown below are the measurements for one dinner. When I make this dish I like to chop enough for two and freeze one to prepare down the road. Having a freezer full of healthy, quick, and easy meals has been a life saver on busy school nights. Making this keto sheet pan dinner means an extra serving of vegetables for me and the kids.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast or Thigh, cubed
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, quartered
- 3 crowns Broccoli chopped
- 3 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Prep all ingredients.
- Toss broccoli 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Separately toss chicken breast with all remaining ingredients to thoroughly coat with spice mixture.
- Place both mixtures onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Leave a Reply