Wow, was this one a big surprise. I cannot take full credit because I saw a similar recipe on my Tik Tok for you page, and thought it would be a good thing to try since it was simple, inexpensive, and looked legitimately good. Rarely do we find something that actually tastes as good as it looks, but of course, I modified the original version and added tons of spice. It wouldn’t be an Aramére recipe without bold flavor.
The other modification that I did was to air fry it. In the Tik Tok recipe, they baked them on 425 for about 20 minutes, so to make this even more easy, I reduced the cook time using the air fryer. My husband likes them, and I went to my sister’s house and randomly made it for her. She was such a fan that she added this blog title for me to write it for ya’ll. The woman is anything but subtle.
Lastly and then I will give you the recipe, I made this with a spicy, keto ranch dipping sauce. Yum Yum!
- 1 can of chicken breast cooked 10 oz.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the drained can chicken and shred it with a fork.
- Add your cheese, spices, and eggs. Then mix to incorporate all ingredients.
- Turn on your air fryer to 400 and set a timer for 10 minutes and let it warm up.
- Shape the mixture into thin round disks about an inch wide.
- Place into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.