Cooking with cauliflower is new territory for me, I have always enjoyed it raw, in it’s perfect crunchy form. Now that I have started trying out new recipes to keep my diet low carb and more balanced, roasting a head of cauliflower is my new favorite preparation. Even my kids were willing to give this dish a try.
I prepared the cauliflower in my air fryer, but could easily do this in an oven on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. The sauce could also be prepared on the stove top, I was hungry and in a hurry, the microwave made quick work of melting all the delicious cheese for me.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Sriracha to taste
- Cut cauliflower head into fleurets.
- Toss in avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven or air fryer at 360 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Place half and half, cream cheese and cheddar cheese into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals until all ingredients are melted and incorporated.
- Add roasted cauliflower to bowl, mix and serve.
- Top with sriracha to taste.
Leave a Reply