- 1 inch grated Ginger
- 10 cloves minced Garlic
- 2 Zucchini sliced
- 1/2 head Napa Cabbage sliced
- 1 Jalapeño diced
- 1 bunch Green Onions sliced, seperate greens and whites
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Liquid Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Chili Sauce (Optional)
- Chop and measure out all ingrediants.
- Add oils to pan on low heat, saute ginger, garlic, green onion whites, and jalepano. Saute until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Turn heat up to medium high and add sliced Zucchini and Napa Cabbage brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add reserved green onions, cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingrediants, reduce heat to medium low, cook for 3 minutes.
- Finish with chopped Cilantro.
- Serve over Brown Rice with a Soft Boiled Egg and extra Garlic Chili Sauce.
This family favorite can be easily adjusted to fit your families tastes, any vegetable combination would be delicious! Enjoy!